Quem somos

14 de abr. de 2010

Trouble won't follow

Something by the way he touched me,
Was so slow,
The way he'd put his arms around me,
Even though,

I'm feeling lonely

Don't understand the words he said,
Made me do wrong,
But now there is nothing else in my head,
And now it's stronger wish he'd drift me, alone,
I wish he leave me,

Cuz'I know trouble will follow,
When I have to go,
I have to go,

He makes me think that I don't know me,
So unsure,
When I remember all the things he showed me,
And I want more, I'm feeling lonely,
oh oh oh I'm feeling lonely.
Norah Jones

Foi exatamente como essa composição que eu me senti por algum tempo... Dizem que nada como um amor para curar outro... nunca acreditei muito nessa história, até começar a viver na pele essa teoria. Sim, agora acredito que um novo amor cura tudo.. limpa tudo que o antigo deixou. Que bom, por um momento achei que não fosse ter solução e que eu pudesse me sentir desse jeito por muito mais tempo. Nada como ficar quietinha para conectar e deixar que o Universo mostre o caminho do momento.

Nenhum comentário: