Quem somos

15 de out. de 2009

Safe!!

The selfish, they're all standing in line
Faithing and hoping to buy themselves time
Me, I figure as each breath goes by
I only own my mind
The North is to South what the clock is to time
There's east and there's west and there's everywhere life
I know I was born and I know that
I'll dieThe in between is mine
I am mine
And the feelings, it gets left behind
All the innocence lost at one time
Significant, between the lines
There's no need to hide...
We're safe tonight
The ocean is full 'cause everyone's crying
The full moon is looking for friends at high tide
The sorrow grows bigger when the sorrow's denied
I only know my mind
I am mine
Eddie Vedder, I am mine
Rô, essa é sua tá!!!

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

"I know I was born and I know that
I'll die...The in between is mine"

é isso meninas, o presente está nas nossas mãos, vivemos sempre no in between!

love love Eddie....rs
tks for the homage!!!

Kaká disse...

em cima do muro.. mas nunca trancada no banheiro com medo de nada!!!
Sim sim, no presente com a cara e a coragem :)