Quem somos

2 de jul. de 2009

happy new year

Marza By Pri Soares, The Albany Bulb

Hope that you had a good 2005, the beauty of the life is that the future is wide open with possibilities, especially in a place like the USA, a country that has to offer the best and worst in the world, and you get to pick and choose. My teacher once told me “thinking well is wise, planning well is wiser, but doing well is wisest”.
I had a few of downs and lots of ups, in 2005, I’m not letting the downs take much of 2006 but for sure I’m taking all the ups to inspire me to move up and forward in my personal level first and foremost, although, in 2005 I was opened for new idea but in 2006 I’ll be looking for them.
The appreciation of hangover was my first lesson to learn on the 1st of the year of 2006- if it was a good thing then every jackass will be doing it. Now that said, I hope that 2006 brings you closer to your dreams, and brings joy and happiness to you and your loved ones, and always remember that happiness is not a gift or a privilege it’s a CHOICE.

Já que hoje é dia 01 de julho – literalmente a metade do ano… considero um momento bem adequado para rever projetos, planos e sonhos, principalmente aqueles que fizemos na virada do ano quando pulamos as sete ondinhas e comemos romã e sementes de uva verde.
Estava organizando minha caixa de email e encontrei esta linda mensagem enviada na virada de 2005 para 2006 de um grande amigo de San Francisco, Bashar Haddadin. Suas palavras foram super adequadas para este momento da minha vida, inspiradoras e realistas.

I hope you enjoy it!!

Nenhum comentário: